Debt Management System
DebtCase - our real time transparent debt management system
As part of Camelot Credit's continued growth and value-added service to our clients, we are proud to announce our new debt management system DebtCase.
This intuitive and transparent tool was designed to make collecting your outstanding debts as simple as possible, whilst allowing you to make balanced decisions on how far and how fast to pursue your individual debtors.
With 24/7 access it enables you to keep track of all your cases whenever and wherever suits you best, allows you to easily refer new cases, instruct us on existing ones plus you can download various real time reports for your offline management meetings.
What does it do?
DebtCase was specifically designed to simplify your credit management administration by providing you with a complete case history and the facility to communicate easily with us on a case by case basis.
- Keep track of all your cases - you can view all aspects of your cases including all written communication between us and your debtor and any relevant court correspondence.
- Monitor all fees and payments incurred to date - at a glance you can see how much we've recovered, interest accrued and fees incurred to date.
- Find the information you need - drill down through your debtors, debts, tasks and transactions to see the live state of play of any account.
- View a complete history - every stage of the collection process is recorded from the opening balance to being marked as Account Paid, plus everything in-between.
- Data you can reply on - no more chasing your collection agency for updates, only to receive out-of-date spreadsheets stating who owes what... transparency is the key.
How does it work?
As with all modern cloud-based systems, the DebtCase servers are housed in a secure data centre which even we don't have physical access to! It utilises bank-level security to encrypt all communication to and from your web browser to ensure peace of mind, whilst still giving you 24/7 access from anywhere in the world.
- Access to the system - the only thing you'll need is your login information, an email and a unique secure password, which you'll receive as soon as we have received a signed collection agreement from you.
- Submit your collection case quickly and easily - simply add a new debtor/debt and we'll get notified immediately so we can start the collection process.
- Bulk upload feature - easily upload as many instructions as necessary in one go.
- Personalised dashboard - provides an at-a-glance appraisal of your current debtors, broken down by account status and value.
- Security guaranteed - our system is fully secure with the latest bank-level SSL encryption and user management.
For a clearer, simpler relationship with a collection agency call Camelot Credit today.